Company: Keller North America
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Keller is the leading geotechnical specialty design build
contractor in North America with offices located throughout the
United States and abroad. -Keller's design engineers, in
collaboration with other team members, develop innovative,
practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging construction
projects for our customers daily.We are currently seeking a
Geotechnical -or Geo-structural Design Engineer to work in our
Cumberland, RI office.
If you decided to become an engineer because you wanted to find
innovative solutions to complex problems, we can provide you with
an exciting opportunity to combine your strong engineering
expertise with hands-on construction while challenging and growing
your technical skills. - In this position you will work with a
dynamic team of engineers to develop best value solutions that
routinely include complex underpinning, deep foundation, earth
retention systems, slope stabilization, landslide repair, and
ground improvement. - Being the largest geotechnical construction
company in North America we are able to combine multiple techniques
on projects to provide the best value solution to our customers.
- Providing engineering support to the estimating department in
- Preparation of detailed design drawings for construction.
- Providing engineering support to the project managers during
the construction process.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A masters level degree in civil engineering is preferred
however a bachelor's degree will also be considered.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of geotechnical and/or geostructural
engineering experience, preferably in the design of excavation
- Some structural engineering knowledge is preferred but not
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and good communication
skills is a must.
- The candidate will be a licensed professional engineer or have
the ability to become one in the next year.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of Excel, Mathcad
and have a working knowledge of AutoCAD. Keller also utilizes many
other state of the art software packages such as: CT-Shoring,
DeepEx, LPile, Settle 3D, Group, GeoStudio and Plaxis.Keller is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women,
minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to
apply.Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Keller North America, North Attleborough , Design Engineer, Engineering , Cumberland, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!